Linen is an enchanting and durable fabric which will reward you with softness over many years if you look after it properly.
At a Glance
- Wash different colours separately
- Wash linen bedding inside out
- Wash on a gentle cycle at 30/40 degrees
- Use a mild detergent without optical brighteners
- Do not use bleach on Linen
- Conditioner is not necessary
- Tumble dry Linen on a low heat for a short cycle
- Linen looks beautiful rumpled but can be ironed on a medium heat or steamed for a smoother look.
- Any stains should be treated as quickly as possible
- Sprinkle with baking soda and blot with White Vinegar
- Do not scrub - soak and blot
- Wash as usual in the washing machine