Linen is a dream to sleep under. Super soft and light, yet cosy and breathable. Our Linen has been stonewashed for softness and prewashed to prevent shrinkage. The end result is a delight - soft, textured, beautiful when rumpled or smooth and breathable, aiding a good night's sleep.
The Pigeon colour is a soft, mid grey for a timeless and calm style.
In order to keep the duvet in place in the duvet cover, we have put ties in the corners, which can be fastened around the loops which modern duvets come with.
At a Glance
- Linen is soft and cosy, and gets softer over time
- Temperature regulating aids restful sleep
- Warm in winter and cool in summer
- Ties to keep duvets in place
- Easy to care for (see below)
- Double : 200 x 200 cm
- King: 225 x 220 cm
How to Care for Linen
- Wash on the Gentle Cycle at either 30 or 40 degrees
- No bleach or optical brighteners
- No need for conditioner as Linen softens naturally
- Tumble Dry on a low temperature